Individuals΄ "regeneration" lies in confidence towards the physician, the new available technologies and particularly confidence in themselves. Welcome to Regeniatric...
Ioannis L. Sfyris – Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine at Private Practice, Particular Dealing with Diabetes, Metabolic Disorders, Obesity , Prevention and Antiaging.
- Scientific associate of ORTHOVIOTIKI polyclinics - Prevention and Anti-Aging Medicine
- Bachelor of Medicine, University of Bologna, Italy (1995-2002) (UNIVERSITA DI BOLOGNA). Degree (14/05/2002): Excellent.
Internship at the department of Internal Medicine and Department of Immunology Research and hepatic and gastrointestinal disorders and diseases. (March, 2001 - May 2002)
- School of Medicine University of Lublin in Poland (July 2001 – August 2001). Internship at the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- General State Hospital of Nikaia St. Panteleimon (May, 2002 - November 2002) Internship in the Departments of Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Gynecology, Microbiology and emergencies.
- Athens Football Clubs Association (EPSA) (12th 2002 - 5th 2003) Participation in training courses organized by the Health Committee of EPSA.
- OP "Health and Welfare 2000-2006 (March, 2003 - June, 2003) Participate in ongoing training program" Prehospital and Hospital EMERGENCY MEDICAL
- MILITARY SERVICE (June, 2003 – November, 2004) Reservist Second Lieutenant Air Force Unit 134 SU Air Force (Santorini).
- RURAL SERVICE (February, 2005 – August, 2006). Quarterly Compulsory Training in Nafplio Hospital. Rural Physician at Regional Medical Center of Nea Epidaurus Health Ligourio
- MEDICAL SPECIALTY (October, 2006 – June, 2011). Salaried trainee doctor in the Department GPathologiko-Diabetes Center GNN "St. Panteleimon". 19/07/2011 Title specialty Pathology
- RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS: 26 oral presentations in Greek Medical Conferences 17 publications in Greek medical journals, 1 post in foreign-language medical journal, writing a chapter in a Greek medical textbook.